Here you can find a list of references I have used in my blog posts!
The Science Behind Motivation: Intrinisc Motivation
- Intrinsic and Extrinsic Motivation: The search for optimal motivation and performance. Carol Sansome, 2000, pg.16
- Self-Determination Theory.org
- Self-Determination Theory and the Facilitation of Intrinsic Motivation, Social Development and Well-Being. By Richard M. Ryan and Edwards L. Deci, 2000 pg.69
- Putting Theory into Practice: How Cognitive Evaluation Theory Can Help Us Better Understand How To Motivate Children in Physical Activity Environments. By James L. Mandigo and Nicholas L. Holt, 1999
- Intrinsic Motivation and Exercise Adherence. By Richard Fredrick, 1997
- Influence and interpretation of intrinsic and extrinsic exercise motives. Andrea Ednie and Michael Stibor, 2017